MINOR RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
(READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING)
IN CONSIDERATION of allowing the below minor child to participate in the aforementioned class and being permitted to join in the class activities, THE UNDERSIGNED, as the parent and/or legal guardian of the minor child understands, acknowledges and agrees as follows:
- The undersigned acknowledges that the minor child is participating in the class voluntarily.
- The undersigned recognizes and understands that there are inherent risks and dangers associated with physical activity. The activity may expose the minor child to hazards or risks that may result in personal injury, bodily harm, and/or emotional stress. There is a potential for risks and dangers that may not be obvious or reasonably foreseeable at this time.
- In consideration for the minor child’s participation in the above-referenced class, the undersigned hereby accept all risk to the minor child’s health, including any physical or emotional injury that may result from the minor child’s participation in the class.
- The minor child, parent and/or legal guardian, their heirs and or assigns hereby forever releases, waives, and discharges BrAvery, L.L.C. d/b/a Bravery Kids Gym, its officers, employees, independent contractors and or assigns thereof, from any and all claims or causes of actions arising from any property damage or from any illness, physical injuries or emotional injuries resulting from the minor child’s participation in the class. The undersigned further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Bravery, L.L.C. d/b/a Bravery Kids Gym, its officers, employees, independent contractors and or assigns thereof for property damage or injury to any person that may result from the minor child’s negligent act or intentional act or omission while participating in the class.
- The undersigned hereby acknowledges, agrees that as the parent and or legal guardian of the minor child, he or she is liable for all medical expenses incurred as a result of any injury to the minor child as a result of the minor child’s participation in the class. The undersigned agrees to indemnify and hold BrAvery, L.L.C. d/b/a Bravery Kids Gym, its officers, employees, independent contractors and or assigns thereof harmless from any and all claims or causes of action that may arise associated with such medical treatment. The undersigned specifically represents that the minor child is covered by medical insurance and the undersigned shall be financially and legally responsible for all costs not covered by the minor child’s insurance.
- In the event that any one or more of the provisions of this agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law according to the jurisdiction of the state of North Carolina, the remaining portions will not be invalidated, and shall remain in full force and effect.
Safe Play Policy
Bravery Kids Gym (BKG) is dedicated to providing a safe environment for all children to play. This policy highlights safe play considerations during gym activity. This policy applies to all parents, guardians, caregivers and children regardless of age, gender, and disability.
BKG is a parent facilitated gym which means parents, guardians, and caregivers are required to supervise all children that accompany them. Adult led play is welcomed and encouraged.
Please take into consideration if your child is:
• Over stimulated
• Displaying disruptive behavior, not limited to
- throwing, hitting, kicking, biting
- Any physical action that threatens the safety of another child
- Any situation that is not conducive to a safe environment
BKG offers several options for you and your child:
• Sensory Room
• request the private Quiet Room
• adaptive equipment
- noise reducing headphones
- weighted/compression vest
- fidget toy
Rain Check: If options are not effective please request a rain check.
• Can be given in any situation where play is cut short due to overstimulation or unsafe act of any child at Bravery Kids Gym
• Members rain check will be added to membership
• Rain Checks are good for up to 1 year after issued.
BKG asks parents, guardians, and caregivers to use good judgement and be considerate of others during play.
Management reserves the right to issue a rain check in any situation where it is warranted. Thank you for your cooperation with this policy.
We really appreciate you as a customer and look forward to serving you!
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT TO BE ARELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OFACTION FOR INJURY TO THE MINOR CHILD THAT OCCURS WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE CLASS AND IT OBLIGATES ME TO INDEMNIFY THE PARTIES NAMED FORANY LIABILITY FOR INJURY OF ANY PERSON CAUSED BY THE MINOR CHILD’S NEGLIGENT OR INTENTIONAL ACT OR OMISSION.