ServicesSee what we have to offer
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sat-Sun- 2 p.m -6 p.m.
*Saturday’s and Sunday’s are reserved for birthday parties and private events from 9:00 am – 1:30pm.
Children and adults will have access to all equipment.
Tuesday-Friday – 10:00am-6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday – 2:00pm-6:00pm
All Day Pass $12.
*Socks are required. Non-slip socks are recommended.
10% discount for active duty military, teachers and therapists with a valid ID.
GROUP DISCOUNT: 10 children or more $8 per child.
- 6 month membership – $250. (Additional child is $125.)
- 12 month – $50 a month. (Additional child is $25 a month.)
All memberships include:
- Unlimited open play.
- 10% off of event room rentals.
- Free/member pricing on special events.
BRAVE KIDS NIGHT– Every 2nd Thursday from 5-7pm we will have our “Brave Kids Night” for exceptional children and families at $6 per child.
BIRTHDAY PARTIES – Reserve the gym and event room during specified hours to host a private party, closed to the public. Includes rental of the facility, tables and chairs for up to 25 guests. Outside food, drink and decorations are allowed during private parties.
- Saturdays and Sundays 9:00am – 1:30pm.
- $100 deposit required to reserve.
- Up to 25 guest.
- Private use of the entire facility and equipment.
BRAVE CARE DROP OFF PROGRAMS – Brave Care is a drop off program for children of all abilities ages 3 to 10.
– Drop Off – Tuesdays-Friday, 2:00pm-5:00pm. Members, $10/hr; Non-Members $12/hr
– Kids Night Out – Members, $30 for first child, $10 additional dollars for every sibling. Non-members, $35 and $15 additional dollars for every sibling.
RETAIL AREA – We have a small retail area at the front desk with a variety of handpicked sensory items. Some items available for purchase include: chewy tubes and accessories, sensory brush, flexi cups, fidget toys and handwriting aids.
- To enhance a safe and positive experience, weighted vests, noise reducing headphones, fidget toys, and other adaptive equipment will be available during play.
- Support Group Meeting- Host your support group meetings at Bravery while your children play with supervision provided, prices vary by size of group and scheduled time. Outside food and drink will be allowed in event room only.