Children and adults will have access to all equipment: Tuesday-Friday – 10 am-6 pm, Saturday & Sunday – 2 -6 pm
All Day Pass: $15.
*Socks are required. Non-slip socks are recommended.
*Discount for members of the military, teachers and therapists with a valid ID.
HAPPY HOUR: $7.50
GROUP DISCOUNT: 10 children or more $12 per child. Call to reserve.
- 3 Month Summer Membership – $150 per child.
- 6 month membership – $250 per child.
- 12 month – $450 per child.
All memberships include:
- Unlimited open play.
- 10% off of event room rentals.
- Free/member pricing on special events.
BRAVE KIDS NIGHT– Every 2nd Thursday from 5-7 pm we will have our “Brave Kids Night” for exceptional children and families at $6 per child.
BIRTHDAY PARTIES – Reserve the gym and event room during specified hours to host a private party, closed to the public. Includes rental of the facility, tables and chairs for up to 30 guests. Outside food, drink and decorations are allowed during private parties.
- Saturdays and Sundays 9 am – 1:45 pm.
- $100 deposit required to reserve.
- Seat up to 30, 70 guests allowed.
- Private use of the entire facility and equipment.
BRAVE CARE DROP OFF PROGRAMS – Brave Care is a drop off program for children of all abilities ages 3 to 10.
– Drop Off – Tuesdays-Friday, 10 am-6 pm with reservations! Members, $12/hr (after the first hour); Non-Members $15/hr
– Kids Night Out – Members, $30 for first child, $10 additional for every sibling. Non-members, $35 and $15 additional dollars for every sibling.
SPECIAL EVENTS AND CLASSES – Yoga Magic 4 All, P.O.P.S. Fit Boot Camp, Story Time, Play Groups, and various other activities. Prices vary.
RETAIL AREA – We have a small retail area at the front desk with a variety of handpicked sensory items. Some items available for purchase include: chewy tubes and accessories, sensory brush, flexi cups, fidget toys and handwriting aids.
- To enhance a safe and positive experience, weighted vests, noise reducing headphones, fidget toys, and other adaptive equipment will be available during play.
- Support Group Meeting- Host your support group meetings at Bravery while your children play with supervision provided, prices
vary by size of group and scheduled time. Outside food and drink will be allowed in the event room only.